IPSIS system is created and developed as an integrated structure, which meets the information system purpose, and in which the integrity, interrelationship and compatibility of all its components are ensured. IPSIS system will be integrated with other systems to be able to support required functionalities such as:
- Interface with Albanian Financial Management Information System (AFMIS).
- Importing Master data on central Institutions and Agencies, funds source, budget programs, project locations,
- Linking in AFMIS policy goals, specific objectives and indicators with budget programme data, planned and actual budget values.
- Linking in AFMIS and imported in IPSIS the priority measures with investment project implementation data.
- Importing investment projects data and output data into IPSIS
- Interface with External Assistance Management Information System (EAMIS).
- Publishing structured reports on the priority measures/national development projects from IPSIS.
- Linking the investment project data of AFMIS with IPSIS NSDI data on pillars, strategic goals and SDGs.
- Interface with the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs ICT system
- Import of master data on EU chapters, subheadings, areas and responsible institutions,
- Import of the list of EU acquis.
- Interface with INSTAT ICT system.
- Import of the list of high level impact indicators for NSDI.